en - Re: [sympa-users] "mailq" functionality for the bulk spool in the database

  • From: David Verdin <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] "mailq" functionality for the bulk spool in the database
  • Date: Thu, 06 Jan 2011 07:25:31 +0100

Hi,

For now, all you can do is use a web-based RDBMS browser such as phpmyAdmin to check the spools. We'll add in the future versions the web interface allowing you to manipulate the spools as you could do in the the filesystem, including the possibility to see the message source, sort the spool, search the spool for content, etc.

Work in progress.

Regards,

David