en - [sympa-users] Re: Can I blacklist a specified email address by email command?

  • From: David Verdin <address@concealed>
  • To: Christian Drewing <address@concealed>
  • Cc: Sympa Users <address@concealed>
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Re: Can I blacklist a specified email address by email command?
  • Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2010 09:44:02 +0100

Hi,

You should subscribe to address@concealed to receive the answers to your question.
You can blacklist any email address by adding it to the blacklist.txt file.
This file can be defined at the server, robot or list level.

Regards,

David

Le -10/01/-28163 20:59, Christian Drewing a écrit : Hi there,

I am a mailing list admin in the company I am working for and I want to block a specified sender from the list. The specified user is spamming our list, but it needs to remain open to non-subscribers due to internal reasons. So is there a way to block the spammer? How can I do that, perhaps with an email command?

Thank you for support!

Best regards
Christian

--
David Verdin
Comité réseau des universités

Due to the limitations of human brain, I fail to remember all the mails.
So if you want your bug reports or feature requests for Sympa to be processed, please post them to the Sympa tracker