en - [sympa-users] Can I blacklist a specified email address by email command?

  • From: Christian Drewing <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Can I blacklist a specified email address by email command?
  • Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2010 10:38:36 +0100

Hi there,

I am a mailing list admin in the company I am working for and I want to block a specified sender from the list. The specified user is spamming our list, but it needs to remain open to non-subscribers due to internal reasons. So is there a way to block the spammer? How can I do that, perhaps with an email command?

Thank you for support!

Best regards
Christian