en - [sympa-users] question about custom parameters, "sisterList" usage

  • From: Amos <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] question about custom parameters, "sisterList" usage
  • Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2010 10:36:11 -0500

http://www.sympa.org/manual/customizing#custom_parameters

Can such a custom parameter be multi-valued, or must there only be one
value per custom parameter? In the case of sisterList, what if there
are more than one list I want to set up as a sisterList? Can I do
something like this for a list, say, "cs.students":

custom_vars
value cs.faculty
name sisterList

custom_vars
value cs.staff
name sisterList

or do I need to do it like so:

custom_vars
value cs.faculty
name deptfac

custom_vars
value cs.staff
name deptstaff

Thanks.
Amos

  • [sympa-users] question about custom parameters, "sisterList" usage, Amos, 09/24/2010