en - Re: [sympa-users] 6.1b7 auto_signoff link?

  • From: David Verdin <address@concealed>
  • To: Amos <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] 6.1b7 auto_signoff link?
  • Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2010 15:58:40 +0200

Hi Amos,

I can't reproduce your problem here, neither on the test server nor the production server which both run Sympa 6.1b.7.
It looks like Sympa failed to store the message and the casue of the error is that, when it tries to store it into the database, Sympa finds a referenece instead of a simple character string in one of the variable used to build the query.

Could you increase the log level for the web interface so that we would have more detailed informations?

I notice something: in the logs below, it looks like your address was not subscribed when you clicked the link. It's weird because in that case, you should not have received the message in the first place.

anyway, if you caould dig some more informations to help us find out what's wrong, it would be great.

Cheers,

David