en - Re: [sympa-users] question re. nrcpt_by_domain.conf

  • From: Miles Fidelman <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] question re. nrcpt_by_domain.conf
  • Date: Thu, 09 Sep 2010 08:11:49 -0400

Serge Aumont wrote:
Le 9/4/10 3:41 PM, Miles Fidelman a écrit :
András Bendzsák wrote:
So... I just tried adding the line
aol.com 1
to both
/home/sympa/default/nrcpt_by_domain.conf
/home/sympa/bin/etc/nrcpt_by_domain.conf
(just to be sure)
and restarted sympa to reload configurations.
Is this a /home/sympa/etc/nrcpt_by_domain.conf file? This overwrites
the default path.
No there isn't. That would be too easy, sigh...
I going to check that nrcpt_by_domain.conf is not bugued. However, if you the list concerned you may use VERP_RATE 100% for this list so Sympa will rewrite the return_path for each subscriber. This can easy subscriber tracking and in that case Sympa will send every message for that list with only one RCPT by call to the MTA commande line interface. --
VERP won't help. AOL's spam notifications ("SCOMP messages") redact the <user> part of every email address in every header. You have to register your postmaster address to receive the messages, so they don't need to use the return_path for addressing. Sigh...

One thing I did find: /home/sympa/etc/nrcpt_by_domain.conf DOES work.

Thanks,

Miles

In<fnord> practice, there is. .... Yogi Berra