en - [sympa-users] question re. nrcpt_by_domain.conf

  • From: Miles Fidelman <address@concealed>
  • To: "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: [sympa-users] question re. nrcpt_by_domain.conf
  • Date: Fri, 03 Sep 2010 19:45:41 -0400

Hi,

I'm trying to track down a subscriber, on AOL, who insists on using "mark as spam" instead of the delete key or unsubscribing from a list. AOL's "SCOMP" messages are singularly unhelpful, as they mask any indication of which user is marking something as spam.

And since Sympa's default is to batch messages, to the same domain, into groups of 25, matching message IDs against my mail.log file is also unhelpful.

So... I just tried adding the line
aol.com 1
to both
/home/sympa/default/nrcpt_by_domain.conf
/home/sympa/bin/etc/nrcpt_by_domain.conf
(just to be sure)
and restarted sympa to reload configurations.

But.... when I look at my outgoing mail log, it looks like Sympa is still grouping messages to AOL in batches of 25.

So... am I missing something?

Thanks,

Miles Fidelman

In<fnord> practice, there is. .... Yogi Berra