en - [sympa-users] SQL query-based data sources problem...

  • From: Igor Pruchanskiy <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] SQL query-based data sources problem...
  • Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2010 14:31:09 -0700

Hello,

I just realized that one of my SQL query-based lists still has subscribers
that were removed from the database long time ago,
but I do see new subscribers from the database show up in the list as
expected. I was under the impressions that people that are gone
from the database would also be removed from the list. Am I missing something
here?

One note, this list has a few 'nonmember subscribers'. Would that be causing
issues with automatic removal of users?

Another oddity i found, is that a user who was *never* in the database, has
somehow appeared in this particular list.
Subscription date is the same as list creation date and last update is listed
as TODAY! I am the only one with admin access to
the list and i know for sure that i have never subscribed or added this user
to the database.
I ran the SQL query used in the data source by hand and it returned results
as expected,
yet in Sympa it shows 138 subscribers more than in the database, and the user
in question is not listed either.

What gives? I am running 6.0.1

thanks,
-i