en - Re: [sympa-users] funnyness involving password resets

  • From: David Verdin <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] funnyness involving password resets
  • Date: Fri, 03 Sep 2010 11:39:18 +0200

Miles,

Le 03/09/2010 03:11, Miles Fidelman a écrit :
address@concealed">Ok - just edited all the custom templates.  Problem solved.
Good.
address@concealed">
Re. second problem:
This problem is repeatable.  I'm logged out, click on the ticket, end up logged in, with the above error.

Instead of clicking on the emailed link, I tried cutting and pasting it into my browser (SeaMonkey) - same problem.  I then tried cutting and pasting it into a different browser (Safari), and all worked properly.  I think one of two things is happening:

1. I have my list password saved in my browser - it could be automatically logging me in when I click on the link. Or,

2. It could have to do with having a cookie left around from the previous session.

I expect it's number 1.
Even like that, the fact to click on a used link should not log you in.
I'll have to take a look at the code used in one_time_tickets.

More news ASAP...

Cheers,

David
address@concealed">
Thanks,

Miles

--
David Verdin
Comité réseau des universités

Due to the limitations of human brain, I fail to remember all the mails.
So if you want your bug reports or feature requests for Sympa to be processed, please post them to the Sympa tracker