en - Re: [sympa-users] SQL query-based data sources problem...

  • From: Igor Pruchanskiy <address@concealed>
  • To: Igor Pruchanskiy <address@concealed>
  • Cc: Christian Dahlhausen <address@concealed>, address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] SQL query-based data sources problem...
  • Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2010 15:12:00 -0700

There is definitely a problem. I just came across a bunch of other subscribers that were supposed to be removed.

New subscribers do get added to the list automatically, but the old ones that are gone from the database are not removed.
Can i *please* get some help with this?

sympa.pl --reload_list_config makes no difference whatsoever.

-i