en - Re: [sympa-users] wwsympa very slow

  • From: Omen Wild <address@concealed>
  • To: "K. Clair" <address@concealed>
  • Cc: Christian Dahlhausen <address@concealed>, address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] wwsympa very slow
  • Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2010 10:21:37 -0700

Quoting K. Clair <address@concealed> on Tue, Jul 27 15:03:

> We ran 5.3.4 and are currently running 6.0.1 with a patch which
> caches the list names and some list configuration info in a mysql
> table. The searches on the mysql table are obviously a lot faster
> than traversing the filesystem.

I would be interested in looking at your patch. We currently have
3,400 lists in Sympa and will be moving 3,000 more over in the next
couple weeks. Users are starting to complain about the speed of the
list-of-lists page.

--
Omen Wild
Security Administrator

  • Re: [sympa-users] wwsympa very slow, Omen Wild, 08/05/2010