en - Re: [sympa-users] moderation problem with 6.1 beta4

  • From: Nick Holden <address@concealed>
  • To: Olivier Salaün <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] moderation problem with 6.1 beta4
  • Date: Thu, 05 Aug 2010 20:10:40 +0100

Thanks, Olivier, but I don't think I've ever amended the scenarios in
sympa. The list in question should be a newsletter list, restricted to
moderators after confirmation.

The scenario source shows the following:

title.gettext Newsletter, restricted to moderators after confirmation

is_editor([listname],[sender]) smime -> do_it
is_editor([listname],[sender]) smtp,md5,smime -> editorkey
true() smtp,smime,md5 ->
reject(reason='send_editor')

Is this 'buggy'? It looks the same as that on the sympa documentation.

Nick