en - [sympa-users] Problem sending attachments

  • From: <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Problem sending attachments
  • Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2010 17:14:53 +0200

I have set up a Sympa list serv server (6.0.3) and everything is working fine
for the most part. One issue that I am running into is sending files over ~580
KB in size (just a normal .txt file) are not going through. I am getting the
following error.

Impossible to distribute your message for list 'list-name' because of an
internal server error.

I have verified that my "Maximum message size (max_size)" setting in Sympa is
get to 5 MB so that shouldn't be the problem. If I try sending the same .txt
file after taking out a few lines, and the file size is ~530 KB, then it works
just fine. Nothing is really jumping out at me in the logs either. Any help
would be greatly appreciated.