en - Re: [sympa-users] Reposting: Implementing per-subscription moderation

  • From: "Roger B.A. Klorese" <address@concealed>
  • To: David Verdin <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Reposting: Implementing per-subscription moderation
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2010 08:43:27 -0700

On 7/15/10 8:38 AM, David Verdin wrote:

A timed suspension as an option is a good idea -- though we also have indefinite ones, so I wouldn't want to give one up for the other.

I probably misunderstood your intent for the subscription suspension -- is it user-modifiable, or only list-owner?  I had assumed the former, as a timed "vacation" option, but apparently I may have misunderstood.