en - Re: [sympa-users] [Fwd: WARNING: bounce rate too high in list su-xxx]

  • From: David Verdin <address@concealed>
  • To: Umut Arus <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] [Fwd: WARNING: bounce rate too high in list su-xxx]
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 16:36:29 +0200

Well, they are supposed to receive them. That's how Sympa works: listmasters handle the server, owners handle subscription. That's their job.
If they have too much errors , it is probably that the automatic unsubscription process did not unsubscribe the bouncing users. You should check the "bouncers_level1" and "bouncers_level2" parameters. It is likley that none of these parameters have "remove_bouncers" as value for the entry "action". At least the bouncers_level2 should.

You can also set the value of the "warn rate" entry of the "bounce" parameter. Maybe it is too low.

Regards,

David