en - Re: [sympa-users] Why don't listmasters have moderation rights?

  • From: David Verdin <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Why don't listmasters have moderation rights?
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2010 10:57:58 +0200

Hi,

Another solution: add your listmasters address to a file and use it as an external datasource for editors for each of your lists.
That implies to:
1- update all of your current lists config
2- update the lists templates for future lists creation.

This way, you the listmasters would be editors for all lists.

Regards,

David