en - Re: [sympa-users] Re: [sympa-announce] Sympa 6.1 goes beta!

  • From: David Verdin <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Re: [sympa-announce] Sympa 6.1 goes beta!
  • Date: Thu, 03 Jun 2010 18:05:43 +0200

Sorry for this late answer.

As I just mentionned it in the sympa-announce list, this part of the code, was not included in Sympa 6.1b.1, due to my being sometimes forgetful.
It is now fixed and, would you download the Sympa 6.1b.2, you will be able to use it.

Basically, you will add a line looking like this in footer.tt2:

"To unsubscribe from this list, clink here: [% wwsympa_url %]/auto_signoff/[% listname %]/[% user.escaped_email %]"

setting the "merge_feature" list parmeter to "on" will cause this lien to be parsed and transformed into an unsubscription URL

You can test this feature by subscribing to the list "address@concealed".

Best regards,

David