en - [sympa-users] http: instead of https:

  • From: Amos <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] http: instead of https:
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2010 17:32:48 -0500

In the sympa.conf for a 6.0.3 server I have:

http_host https://x.x.x
wwsympa_url https://x.x.x/sympa

And yet, when I view the source of the web pages, I see http:// in a
lot of places. This naturally causes odd and unpleasant behavior.
One is a reference to the RSS feed for the list. Another appears to
be in referencing the archives for a list. Where/how are these
stubborn http:// references being generated, and what else needs to be
set/altered?

I don't know if this could be a factor, but we're using a Zeus load
balancer on the front-end to handle the SSL. So I don't know if this
might be confusing some of the logic in Sympa. In particular, I don't
know if it's confusing:

[% IF base %] <base href="[% base %]" /> [% END %]

in main.tt2. How is that *base* variable being defined, anyway?

Thanks,
Amos

  • [sympa-users] http: instead of https:, Amos, 06/04/2010