en - Re: [sympa-users] sympa server masquerading domain

  • From: Serge Aumont <address@concealed>
  • To: Dan Pritts <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] sympa server masquerading domain
  • Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2010 08:17:59 +0200

Hi

I think you are using a config similar to our : sharing the same domain
both for users and sympa server. Not so simple ...

> To complicate matters further, I intend to split my internal lists and
> community lists to separate sympa instances on separate servers.

Do you mean that you are running 2 separate Sympa servers on the same
domain ? If so you will not be able to route service messages correctly
to right Sympa server unless you change its local part address. This can
be done with "email" parameter from robot.conf or sympa.conf. So you
can run address@concealed, address@concealed ...

Is this what you looking for ?

Regards

Serge