en - [sympa-users] Sympa soap and family lists

  • From: Christian Dahlhausen <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Sympa soap and family lists
  • Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2010 15:28:33 -0400

Hi,

we are in the middle of implementing Sympa 5.3.4 to replace our old mailing list server and have an external (group) system that is supposed to leverage from Sympa's SOAP interface. I have done some testing and can successfully create and close sympa lists. However, groups/mailing lists that are going to be created by for the external system on Sympa should be a member of a list family. So far I can create a list but haven't found an easy way to create family lists since the soap function seems to only support mail templates.

Does anybody have ideas or the same problem?

Thanks!

--
Christian