en - Re: [sympa-users] Sympa soap and family lists

  • From: David Verdin <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Sympa soap and family lists
  • Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 11:09:26 +0200

Hi Christian,

I'm sorry but the SOAP interface can't create lists in a family.
The only solution to add a list to a family is in command line.
You could however have a look at the automatic lists features. It wight be helpful: https://www.sympa.org/manual/list-families#automatic_list_creation

Regards,

David

Le 26/03/2010 20:28, Christian Dahlhausen a écrit : Hi,

we are in the middle of implementing Sympa 5.3.4 to replace our old mailing list server and have an external (group) system that is supposed to leverage from Sympa's SOAP interface. I have done some testing and can successfully create and close sympa lists. However, groups/mailing lists that are going to be created by for the external system on Sympa should be a member of a list family. So far I can create a list but haven't found an easy way to create family lists since the soap function seems to only support mail templates.

Does anybody have ideas or the same problem?

Thanks!

--
Christian

--