en - Re: Re: [sympa-users] How to use my own login system

  • From: <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed, address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: Re: [sympa-users] How to use my own login system
  • Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2010 12:07:02 +0100

Hi,

I am trying to do the "auto click" action with mod_rewrite, something like
this:

RewriteCond %{HTTP_COOKIE} !sympa_session
RewriteRule /* /sympa/lists/sso_login/Login/init/sso_login_succeeded/Login
[L,R]

It means something like "if the cookie is not created, autoclick".

The problem is that it seems that sympa created a cookie named sympa_session
whether you have log in or not. I mean, the first time you enter sympa and
you have not provided any info (so you can see the form), the cookie is
already created, so my conditions rules can't apply.

What do you do with the cookie once the user provided good credentials?
Is there anything I can check in the cookie to know if the user is already
in or not?

Checking the cookie with firefox the only I can see is that the value of the
cookie (a long number) is changuing.