en - Re: Re: [sympa-users] How to use my own login system

  • From: <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed, address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: Re: [sympa-users] How to use my own login system
  • Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2010 21:24:41 +0100

Hi, I am sorry I didnt send my last message to the list.

Uncommenting db user is good, it is working, but it still not enough,
because if for example a user logins to wikipedia using my AuthCookie and
then moves to Sympa, the auth session is validated but not the Sympa
session.

What I need to do, and I think is the best solution, is to modify the code,
when Sympa is checking wether the user has a valid session or not, fetch the
info I am saving from the user (for example in memcached) and log in the
user in sympa system automatically.

It could be good if you can tell me in which files I have to focus, where
sympa is checking if the user has a valid session and if sympa has an
interface to send the emails and pass the log in, like ?
login=email&pass=pass.