en - Re: [sympa-users] [Solved] bulk.pl dies

  • From: David Verdin <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] [Solved] bulk.pl dies
  • Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2010 11:38:02 +0100

Hi robert,

I couldn't manage to perform some tests here and was worried about your problem. Good to know it was not - completely - Sympa-related.
Could you please let me know what version of DBD::mysql you're using now? I think we should increase the minimum version number to prevent other users from facing this problem.

Cheers,

David

Le 15/03/2010 11:10, Robert Andersson a écrit :
Hello!

"RA" == Robert Andersson<address@concealed> writes:
RA> I have pinpointed the statement in Bulk.pm that gives back the "Out of
RA> memory!" error and its

RA> my $messageasstring = $sth->fetchrow_hashref('NAME_lc') ;

RA> in line ca 183 (I think, because have entered quite a few
RA> do_log-statements :). But now I slightly lost on how to proceed, I
RA> think it's either DBI or Mysql throws back this error... any hints?

After a weekend of rest and clearing my mind I found the problem, it's
in the DBD::mysql perl module. After upgrading to the latest version
of the driver the problem went away. Sorry to have bother you all,
it's clearly not a problem with Sympa!

yours,
/robert

--