en - Re: [sympa-users] Missing parameters for list admins

  • From: David Verdin <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Missing parameters for list admins
  • Date: Fri, 05 Mar 2010 15:41:25 +0100

Hi,

Le 04/03/2010 13:54, Mitar a écrit :

So if I understand correctly Sympa has used the default file
/home/sympa/bin/etc/edit_list.conf and now when I copied it to user
/etc and added those lines:

anonymous_sender privileged_owner write
anonymous_sender owner hidden

reply_to_header privileged_owner write

I changed only behavior for those two fields? It is not that Sympa has
its own internal default values and /home/sympa/bin/etc/edit_list.conf
is just an example which has different values? So that I changed also
something else?
No, you understand correctly. /home/sympa/bin/etc/edit_list.conf is the default file. Once you defined /home/sympa/etc/edit_list.conf, the first one will be ignored, and the latter will becom the de fault.

Regards,

David

Mitar

--