en - Re: [sympa-users] Missing parameters for list admins

  • From: Mitar <address@concealed>
  • To: David Verdin <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Missing parameters for list admins
  • Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2010 13:54:26 +0100

Hi!

On Thu, Mar 4, 2010 at 11:55 AM, David Verdin <address@concealed> wrote:
> The access/view/modification rights regarding any list parameter or file is
> customizable using the edit_list.conf file:
> https://www.sympa.org/manual_6.0/list-creation#list_editing

Thanks. It works.

So if I understand correctly Sympa has used the default file
/home/sympa/bin/etc/edit_list.conf and now when I copied it to user
/etc and added those lines:

anonymous_sender privileged_owner write
anonymous_sender owner hidden

reply_to_header privileged_owner write

I changed only behavior for those two fields? It is not that Sympa has
its own internal default values and /home/sympa/bin/etc/edit_list.conf
is just an example which has different values? So that I changed also
something else?

Mitar