en - [sympa-users] Help with configuration -- incorrect From address

  • From: Liam Kirsher <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Help with configuration -- incorrect From address
  • Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 11:46:12 -0800

Hi --

I'm running Sympa v. 5.3.4. and Sendmail 8.13.8.

There is something slightly wrong with my configuration, and I'm not
quite sure where to fix it.

When users respond to the unsubscribe address, the confirmation email
they receive in return has the correct unsubscribe info in the body of
the message. However, they cannot *reply* to the message (as is
suggested) because the From field is set to the canonical name of the
server.

For example, the correct email address would be

address@concealed

But the message is currently actually From

address@concealed

So, the user is unable to unsubscribe using Reply, which causes some
confusion.

Where do I need to set this so it uses the guestvirtualdomain.org
address as the From, rather than the canonical name?

Thanks in advance for your help!!!!

Liam

--
Liam Kirsher