en - Re: [sympa-users] checksum errors

  • From: Christian Dahlhausen <address@concealed>
  • To: Riccardo Veraldi <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] checksum errors
  • Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 08:50:53 -0500

Hi,
looking at the source code, it seems your cookie in sympa.conf doesn't match up. Try the Sympa FAQ, I think I saw something about checksum/cookie errors after upgrading. I think you have to keep the cookie value the same after the upgrade.

As far as the listmaster address goes, I don't think this can be more than one address. Did it work in the old Sympa version?

Best,
Christian