en - [sympa-users] Set "nomail" for all new subscribers

  • From: "Koshokin, Alexey" <address@concealed>
  • To: "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Set "nomail" for all new subscribers
  • Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2010 10:52:26 +0000

Hello sympa gurus!

We want our all new subscribers to get "nomail" subscription option until
they login to the Web and setup all needed topics.

Unfortunately every time when lone "nomail" is selected, "mail" is added
automatically. The result is that new subscribers are added with "mail".

Is there a way to set "nomail" to all new in the list?

--
Alexey Koshokin
IT://EUEC CS&S Team engineer

Closed Joint Stock Company Intel A/O
17 Krylatskaya Str., Bldg 4, Moscow 121614,
Russian Federation