en - [sympa-users] using one list as moderators for another list

  • From: <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] using one list as moderators for another list
  • Date: Sat, 17 Oct 2009 17:38:03 +0200

We are converting from majordomo to majordomo. We have many pairs of lists
where list AM was allowed to post to list A, accomplished by editing config
file manually.

Now in sympa, I can see you can make a custom scenario for this purpose but
wouldn't we need 100 custom scenarios if we have 100 list pairs like this?
And would all need be made manually and maintained from the command line.

How do you use the source feature for defining list moderators? Can you set
one list as moderators for another from the gui listmaster interface.

Thanks for any suggestions. CJ