en - [sympa-users] can moderator edit messages?

  • From: <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] can moderator edit messages?
  • Date: Sat, 17 Oct 2009 17:33:48 +0200

We are converting from majordomo to Sympa. We have a list moderator who
would like to edit messages before posting. Main reason is to cut off the
chain of what's being replied to and leave just the would-be poster's
message.

Moderator would like the effect of the message being posted as from the
original sender. Rather than always from her, the moderator. The listmaster
archives show this topic discussed a few years back but nothing recent.

Just want to know if possible. Or not. Thanks, CJ