en - [sympa-users] Sympa Pre-Built VMware with DocuWIKI

  • From: "Eric Sandquist" <address@concealed>
  • To: <address@concealed>
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Sympa Pre-Built VMware with DocuWIKI
  • Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2009 09:24:11 -0500

I am running VMWare ESXi 3.5. I have not been able to get the prebuilt VMWare servers to run. What versions of VMWare are they built for?

Is it that my server is using 64 bit AMD Opterons vs 32 bit Intel? I've tried doing an import using the VMWare Importer and the VMWare Importer2, but no love..

Ideas?

  • [sympa-users] Sympa Pre-Built VMware with DocuWIKI, Eric Sandquist, 10/16/2009