en - [sympa-users] Blacklist addresses for sympa mail commands?

  • From: Matthias Warkus <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Blacklist addresses for sympa mail commands?
  • Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2009 09:30:37 +0200

Hi,

we have had lots of trouble with unwanted interaction between Sympa and
our RT ticket system, namely, a loop created by someone adding
address@concealed as a ticket client. Is it possible to
prohibit certain addresses from sending commands to the sympa address or
do we have to filter this on our mail server?

Thanks,
M.W.
--
Philipps-Universität Marburg // Hochschulrechenzentrum (HRZ)
Matthias Warkus, M.A.