en - Re: [sympa-users] Advanced management options for owners of multiple

  • From: Serge Aumont <address@concealed>
  • To: "Ward, Michael" <address@concealed>
  • Cc: "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Advanced management options for owners of multiple
  • Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2009 08:04:50 +0200

Ward, Michael wrote:

Hi All,

Our Sympa installation is rapidly growing is size with some list owners now managing 30+ lists.

I’ve been asked if it is possible for list owners to perform activities across multiple lists that they own, such as deleting a user or list all lists a user is a member of.

AFAIK, at the moment only users with listmaster privileges can do this (which we obviously aren’t going to grant to general list owners).

Is this functionality available? Otherwise I’ll submit a feature request.

No this features does not exist. Please if you describe a feature request, give us details on the operation you whish;

Serge