en - [sympa-users] Using sympa with already existing database

  • From: Rémy Sanchez <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Using sympa with already existing database
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 23:10:35 +0200

Hello,

Is it possible to use Sympa with an already existing database ? I have a list
of users, their email address... Could I create a view that make a table look
like a sympa table ?

The database I'm using is MySQL, and the passwords (well, sympa's interface
should not ever be used because subscription/unsubscription etc is made by
another mean) are hashed with BSD MD5.

If there is no way it can work, can you suggest me another solution ?

Thanks,
--
Rémy Sanchez
Élève ingénieur à Telecom Lille-1