en - RE: [sympa-users] List not yet activated

  • From: Philip Crandall <address@concealed>
  • To: "'Digant C Kasundra'" <address@concealed>, "'address@concealed'" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: RE: [sympa-users] List not yet activated
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 10:46:48 -0500

Digant,
Hey, how's it going?

List installation is controlled by the create_list parameter is sympa.conf.
The parameter corresponds to a create_list.* template in
/home/sympa/[bin/]etc/scenari (In Sympa 6, it would be in
/home/sympa/share/sympa/default/scenari). I believe the default is
public_listmaster. If you are a listmaster, the list should install without
the activation step. If not, it should put it in the "pending" status. If
you are a listmaster and it's still "pending" the list, some more
troubleshooting is required.

Cheers,

Philip Crandall
University of Chicago