en - RE: [sympa-users] running sympa 6 in conjunction with sympa 5

  • From: Philip Crandall <address@concealed>
  • To: "'address@concealed'" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: RE: [sympa-users] running sympa 6 in conjunction with sympa 5
  • Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 09:09:55 -0500

David,
Thanks for your feedback. It is a lot of help and makes me optimistic that
I can get it to work.

The smtp parameter I was referring to is list_check_smtp. The idea being
that I would include that parameter to check against the localhost at list
creation time so that I don't end up with collisions between list names
(that allows me to maintain separate alias files).

The information about the database is especially helpful. That simplifies
things a great deal.

If I'm able to get it working, I'll try to send any insights I gain back
your way.

Thanks again,
Philip