en - Re: [sympa-users] where to configure Bouncer levels

  • From: address@concealed
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] where to configure Bouncer levels
  • Date: Thu, 07 May 2009 12:35:41 +0200

And where is this config list? It's not sympa.conf. isn it?

"David Verdin" <address@concealed> escribió:

Hi,

Well, these bounce levels are set in the config list. You can change the list defaults if you like, by changing the list models.
shortly : you can set three parameters for each level :
- the bounce rate to reach this level
- the action to perform once the level is reached
- who must be notified that the action was performed.

Details on bounce management : https://www.sympa.org/manual/bounces
Details on list bounce configuration: https://www.sympa.org/manual/parameters-bounces

Regards,

address@concealed a écrit :
Hello

I'm trying to configure default actions done by sympa. Searching at internet
I've found the "bounce levels" configuration..but I don't know where to
configure it. I've tried at sympa.conf..but it seems it's not the right place.

Any clue?

Thanks

Sebastián Galiano Molina