en - Re: [sympa-users] where to configure Bouncer levels

  • From: address@concealed
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] where to configure Bouncer levels
  • Date: Thu, 07 May 2009 12:46:14 +0200

Sympa has different default configuration profiles for each list type. Assuming you have installed Sympa at '/home/sympa/' directory and you want to change the default list configuration values for 'private_working_group' list type, you may edit '/home/sympa/bin/etc/create_list_templates/private_working_group/config.tt2' file and include the following paragraphs for bounce configuration values:

bouncers_level1
rate 45
notification owner
action notify_bouncers

bouncers_level2
rate 75
notification listmaster
action notify_bouncers

You can change the values of these fields as you want. The rest of list bounce configuration are documented at https://www.sympa.org/manual/parameters-bounces.

From now, when you create a 'private_working_group' list, it will have the configuration you have defined at config.tt2 file. Once you have created a list, to edit its configuration you may edit the /home/sympa/expl/physics/config, assuming that 'physics' is the listname of the list you've created.

It is recommended you create your own list profile by creating a folder in /home/sympa/etc/create_list_templates/ and placing and defining the following files inside it: comment.tt2, config.tt2. Then, it will display that profile at "Create list" tab on Web Interface.

Regards,

Adib.

address@concealed ha escrito:

Hello

I'm trying to configure default actions done by sympa. Searching at internet
I've found the "bounce levels" configuration..but I don't know where to
configure it. I've tried at sympa.conf..but it seems it's not the right place.

Any clue?

Thanks

Sebastián Galiano Molina