en - Re: [sympa-users] ERROR (create list) - missing argument template

  • From: David Verdin <address@concealed>
  • To: Paul Menzel <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] ERROR (create list) - missing argument template
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 13:59:52 +0100

It depends.
You should show us your logs. We need more info to help you.

Paul Menzel a écrit :
Dear readers,

I have set up virtual hosts with Sympa 5.3.4. But each time, I want to
create a list with WWSympa, I get the following error message

ERROR (create list) - missing argument template

I have not found anything relating to this in the FAQ or WWW. Probably I
have just made a stupid typo or have a permission problem.

I looked a little bit through wwsympa.fcgi, but was not able to figure
out what template is meant here.

Could you please explain, when this error can occur and what template is
meant here. The tt2/web templates should be correctly set up. Otherwise
I could not see a web interface at all, could not I?

Thanks,

Paul

--
David Verdin