en - [sympa-users] Scalability of Sympa

  • From: "Martin, Nicolas" <address@concealed>
  • To: <address@concealed>
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Scalability of Sympa
  • Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2008 17:44:45 +0100

Title: Scalability of Sympa

Hi,

Concerning the scalability of Sympa, the only information I found is that it can undergo "up to 100.000 subscribers" per list. My questions are :

-> is there a maximum number of lists / host ?
-> is there a maximum number of messages / list / day ?
-> Any other kind of limitation ?

I'm aware that these parameters will be linked with the server configuration. I would just like to know up to what level the restriction is hardware or software linked.

Thanks

Nicolas