en - [sympa-users] Looking for snippets of the web interface for portal channels

  • From: Dallas Wisehaupt <address@concealed>
  • To: sympa-users <address@concealed>
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Looking for snippets of the web interface for portal channels
  • Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 15:20:30 -0500 (EST)

I've done some basic searching on this but haven't found anything yet.
We are rolling out sympa on a large scale now and are looking for data
we can give our end users for view within our school portal. We are
using SSO to the web interface so anything that could be from there
would be a great bonus.

What we see as good uses are trimmed down pages giving the following info:
List of lists you are currently subscribed to (ala Your Lists)
List of lists you administer including any pending actions for each
list (aka, pending moderation/subscription/etc)

Are there trimmed down views or functions we could access via a tt2
template in the web interface? Or is it probably better at this point
for us to look into the SOAP API?

Thanks for any pointers.

Dallas
--
Dallas Wisehaupt Senior Systems Administrator
address@concealed The University of Scranton