en - Re: [sympa-users] Restricting sending access by IP Address

  • From: Queen Brown <address@concealed>
  • To: Serge Aumont <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Restricting sending access by IP Address
  • Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 15:49:12 -0400

Ok, thanks. I would still like to use the match condition based on the
domain. But I am unable to get this to work. I have created the
following rule for a list:

match ([env->remote_addr],/^134\.140\.10\./) smtp -> do_it
match ([env->remote_host],/hostname\.simmons\.edu$/) smtp -> do_it
true() smtp,smime,md5 ->
reject(reason='send_local_user')

But it seems that the first two conditions are not met when a message is
sent from the specified network. I only receive the error identified by
the reject action. Is there something that needs to be configured in
order to detect the domain part of the IP address or host?