en - Re: [sympa-users] Restricting sending access by IP Address

  • From: Serge Aumont <address@concealed>
  • To: Queen Brown <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Restricting sending access by IP Address
  • Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2008 16:05:58 +0200

Queen Brown a écrit :
Hi,

I am trying to determine if it is possible to restrict sending access to
from a specific IP Address? So, mail sent to the list would only be
accepted and moderated only if the sending client's IP address matches.
There is a scenario rule that allows a restriction based on the intranet
but I am wondering if the netmask option is able to restrict this even
further with something like:

match ([env->remote_host],/195\.220\.94\.75$/) smtp -> editorkey
The match condition is good enough to test class C or B (testing only 2 or 3 octet but in next version Sympa will include a netmask condition (using CDIR notation).

Serge Aumont