en - [sympa-users] disabling reminder, sympa 5.3

  • From: Patrick von der Hagen <address@concealed>
  • To: "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: [sympa-users] disabling reminder, sympa 5.3
  • Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 18:09:03 +0200

Hi all,

some of my listowners do not want to have reminders, but can't disable
them with the webinterface, since you can't deselect an option.

Smart little me added a new template "remind.never.task", so "never" can
be selected as a date to send reminders.

This is the specification:

title.gettext never remind subscribers
=========
/INIT
next([execution_date]+200y,EXEC)

/EXEC
@selection = select_subs (older([execution_date]))
send_msg (@selection, remind)
next([execution_date]+200y,EXEC)
=========

However, it didn't work. :-(
Looks like the next execution-date was just 200 days in the future, not
200 years. :-(
Any ideas?

--
CU,