en - Re: [sympa-users] AUTHORIZATION REJECT (set) This action is restricted

  • From: Muhammed Sameer <address@concealed>
  • To: Serge Aumont <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] AUTHORIZATION REJECT (set) This action is restricted
  • Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 21:04:02 -0700 (PDT)

Salaam

Hey, I have found what is breaking my session

For the logo I have set up a image file directi.

Now whenever someone surfs the web interface this image file tends to disrupt
stuff. here are the logs that may help you understand the info better.

The main::check_param_in() function tries to verify this and returns unknown
list directi, this when it is not any list, just a image file that I intend
to use as a logo.

I am quite aware that I am prolly putting things in the wrong place and
probably this is causing the problem.

But surprisingly the patch that you sent me has worked and fixed this
situation, Thanks!

Regards
Muhammed Sameer

Sep 17 09:26:35 extranet wwsympa[14065]: [robot intranet.directi.com] [client
192.168.1.3] [user address@concealed] main::check_param_in() check_param_in:
unknown list directi
Sep 17 09:26:35 extranet wwsympa[14065]: [robot intranet.directi.com] [client
192.168.1.3] [user address@concealed] Wrong parameters
Sep 17 09:26:38 extranet wwsympa[14065]: [robot intranet.directi.com] [client
192.168.1.3] [user address@concealed] [list prj-skenzo-emergency]
main::do_editsubscriber() do_editsubscriber(address@concealed)
Sep 17 09:26:39 extranet wwsympa[14065]: [robot intranet.directi.com] [client
192.168.1.3] [user address@concealed] [list prj-skenzo-emergency]
main::do_editsubscriber() do_editsubscriber(address@concealed)
Sep 17 09:26:55 extranet wwsympa[14065]: [robot intranet.directi.com] [client
192.168.1.3] [user address@concealed] [list prj-skenzo-emergency]
main::do_set() do_set(mail, noconceal)
Sep 17 09:26:55 extranet wwsympa[14065]: [robot intranet.directi.com] [client
192.168.1.3] [user address@concealed] [list prj-skenzo-emergency]
main::do_suboptions() do_suboptions()
Sep 17 09:26:55 extranet wwsympa[14065]: [robot intranet.directi.com] [client
192.168.1.3] [user address@concealed] [list prj-skenzo-emergency]
main::do_suboptions() do_suboptions: address@concealed not subscribed to
prj-skenzo-emergency