en - Re: [sympa-users] disabling reminder, sympa 5.3

  • From: Olivier Salaün <address@concealed>
  • To: Patrick von der Hagen <address@concealed>
  • Cc: "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] disabling reminder, sympa 5.3
  • Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2008 13:57:10 +0200

Hi Patrick,

Patrick von der Hagen a écrit :
some of my listowners do not want to have reminders, but can't disable
them with the webinterface, since you can't deselect an option.

We are aware of this limitation that also concerns parameters like web_archive of topics.
We definitely need to add removal features to the edit_list form, see <http://sourcesup.cru.fr/tracker/?group_id=23&atid=170&func=detail&aid=677>
Smart little me added a new template "remind.never.task", so "never" can
be selected as a date to send reminders.

This is the specification:

title.gettext never remind subscribers
=========
/INIT
next([execution_date]+200y,EXEC)

/EXEC
@selection = select_subs (older([execution_date]))
send_msg (@selection, remind)
next([execution_date]+200y,EXEC)
=========

However, it didn't work. :-(
Looks like the next execution-date was just 200 days in the future, not
200 years. :-(
Any ideas
It looks like an integer overflow, please report it in our bug tracker : http://sourcesup.cru.fr/tracker/?group_id=23

Thanks.