en - [sympa-users] AUTHORIZATION REJECT (set) This action is restricted to list owners.

  • From: <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] AUTHORIZATION REJECT (set) This action is restricted to list owners.
  • Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 05:50:07 +0200

Salaam,

Hey everyone, I get this error when i try to set the reception mode of a user
to 'No Mail'

This is the error
AUTHORIZATION REJECT (set) This action is restricted to list owners.

This even after me being the listmaster, the same thing happens even if I am
the list owner.

Not just do I get this, but also, sympa logs me out from the interface.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Regards
Muhammed Sameer