en - Re: [sympa-users] postfix ldap and sympa-owner alias

  • From: David Verdin <address@concealed>
  • To: Alar Sing <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] postfix ldap and sympa-owner alias
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2008 08:59:58 +0200

You should elaborate a little. What exactly is your problem? What exactly do you mean by "configure all sympa aliases to use LDAP"? What version of Sympa do you use ? Hos do your aliases files look like?
We need some details if you want some help.

Regards,

Alar Sing a écrit :
Hello,

I have managed to configure all sympa aliases to use ldap. Now I have problem with -owner alias. To somebody use LDAP aliases and how did you get it working?

--
David Verdin
Comité réseau des universités