en - Re: [sympa-users] html from ms publisher

  • From: David Verdin <address@concealed>
  • To: Johan Loubser <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] html from ms publisher
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2008 09:04:57 +0200

We would need to see the message sent to Sympa and the resulting message. Could you please send these files as attachment, so that we can see their source code?

Regards,

Johan Loubser a écrit :
Hello list

(sympa 5.3.3 on debian etch)
A list owner send a email newsletter from publisher to sympa.
The mail is html with jpg as the mail content.
The mail show correct in the archive of sympa.
But the mail when distrubuted only show txt with htmls links to the
jpg's

The settings for the list:
Available subscription options = html

Can you help debug this problem.